Sunday, September 30, 2007

Halo 3 week


Unless you have been in a coma you probably know that Halo 3 came out on Tuesday, er... Monday night at midnight. I took the week off to play, and to help my good friends Nora & Sean (or as my wife and I call them Shnora), but to mostly play. I have to say I was super excited at first, then I got sort of bored of it, then I got juiced up again about it. At the moment, I have to say it’s a love hate thing as with Halo 2. I am doing well on the online rankings, I am in the top 15% of the nation in my favorite matchmade style called Lone Wolves with a higher than 30 ranking. I love that there is no longer a noob combo, or that the sniper is not a weapon everyone can use easily. Overall I think the game takes much more finesse and much more strategy. I do feel the melees are far too strong and are pretty much the most commonly used method of destruction, just look at everyone’s stats if you don’t believe me. Anyways, I still love the game and I am happy to see it here. My gamertag is themaskisback and I would love to join up for some ownage. Also, check this and this if you are a Halo fan.

No comments: