Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Eco Capitalists


Wired Magazine has an interesting article about Eco Capitalists who are buying patches of forrests around the world to not only help protect our planet but to make money. I am glad we are finally all starting to make a change in the way we think. The government is now putting prices on how much mother nature is worth. I also wanted to let you in on a cool project me and Stephen Kelleher are going to begin very soon. We are designing a poster in collaboration to help promote walking. Lately I have been walking everywhere, to work, to get groceries, to go to the beach and such. I don't drive some big SUV or anything but even cutting down on needing the Mini will help cut down on the amount of pollution I put out. I want to try to get other people I know to embrace this philosophy. Besides, it'll get you off your keister and get you some excersise. Look for the poster soon.

1 comment:

Suede said...

walking everywhere... brilliant but a tad boring. you know what's super cool and environmentally friendly? electric bicycling! super duper fun... :-)