Friday, September 7, 2007

Posters | Aesthetic Apparatus


So a friend asked me recently, “do you know of any cool online poster places?” After spending some time going through my del.iciou.us bookmarked sites I came up with a few. Over the next few days/posts I will put some cool places to buy inexpensive art/design. Most of them, well I should say all of them, will probably cost you more to frame than to buy. These aren’t originals, mostly digital prints but they still look amazing and any wall would be happy to have it. So I bring you my old faithful, Aesthetic Apparatus who make amazing show posters for great live shows. They cover the gamut in styles and genres and are all screen printed. They are all around $20 or so which makes it even better. If you like one though, act fast because they sell out quickly. I made the mistake of waiting to buy the Roots poster they did and I still regret it to this day. Anywho, enjoy.

No comments: