Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy ’08



Happy New Year’s. I know it has been a while since I last posted. Give me a break I was on vacation and in Texas with my family and friends. I had a good one too. It was mellow. But alas, I am back in LA and back to work. I am actually glad to be back in Santa Monica and back to the grind. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived to find a shiny new 2008 Animal Paradise Edition Calendar at my doorstep courtesy of my good buddy Justin Blyth. Justin, who just informed me that he is on the freelance market, contributed 2 illustrations for this year’s calendar. I took some really shitty photos of it really quickly for the post but if you want to see some more professional shot check out Studio On Fire’s site. Thanks again homie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Eames chair and ottoman in the background make this the best "shittiest" shot ever. =)