Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Transitional Kicks | Wodehouse Black Oxfords


I am really into these Oxfords by Timberland Boot Co. No not the Timbalands that Das EFX sports. These are slightly more refined. Their products are designed as if passed through time, with only the essential elements remaining. Reminiscent of the dress shoes of the 20’s and 30’s but connected to today through well worn finishes, minimal pieces and lightweight supple leathers. They will set you back a little more than you are used to but come on, you could pretty much wear these with anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

What is captcha code?, pls provide me captcha code codes or plugin, Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest