Friday, November 21, 2008

Laid Back Like Grown Folks Vol. 02


Next installment from what I believe is the best series of hip hop mixes I have ever made. Not that anyone else would really know about my old mixes. I assure you these are the best. There may be some overlap from the Abbot Kinney series fyi. I promise I’ll get back to those mixes too in the near future. Download it HERE.

(1) Mos Def & Diverse - Wylin’ Out (K-Kruz Remix)
(2) Diverse - Build
(3) BLu - In Remembrance
(4) Digable Planets - Jettin’
(5) Blackalicious - Make You Feel That Way
(6) Fat Jon - The Queen and I
(7) Foreign Exchange - Be Allright
(8) J-Live - Like this Anna
(9) People Under the Stairs - LA Song (Sensitive Mix)
(10) Lupe Fiasco - Paris, Tokyo
(11) Paranorml - This is Jazz (Sytlus Interlude)
(12) Jazz Liberatorz & Tre Hardson - Ease My Mind
(13) Tre Hardson - Ayyomyman
(14) Gift of Gab - In a Minute Doe
(15) DJ Jazzy Jeff, Baby Blak & Pauly Yamz - For Da Love of Da Game
(16) Madlib - Montara
(17) Black Star - Thieves in the Night
(18) Common ft Bilal - Nag Champa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,

I love this mix. Thanks so much. It's cold and raining outside every day, and this mix is like a nice warm, smooth cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows ;)