Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two Lines Align





Last night me and Ash went to the ”Two Lines Align” show at the Redcat in downtown LA. It was a joint show of Geoff McFetridge and Ed Fella. The space wasn’t too large but there was a lot of work piled in there. Geoff’s reserved and iconic work surrounded you, transporting you to a graphic world of teeth and doodles and everything else in his hand-drawn world. Ed’s work was mostly his typographical explorations he has been doing for as long as I can remember but it was nice seeing it all together finally. I met and spoke with Geoff for a little which was nice. I have been a pretty big fan of his for quite some time. Ash embarrassed me a little because that’s what she does best. The event was curated by Michael Worthington who also compiled a nicely designed program that most everyone there bought and had signed (including me).

No comments: