Thursday, June 5, 2008

Real Men Like Pillows | Sleepyheads


As much as I’d hate to say it, I like to decorate. There, I said it. More and more, we are becoming the new woman. And for a man, picking out pillows can be hard. I am not the kind of guy that can make a trip down to Crate & Barrel and buy some big fluffy pillows. The next few posts will be dedicated to helping find some cool pillows that won’t make you look like you have been watching too much Lifetime, TLC, or even Bravo. So first on the list is Sleepyheads by Christopher David Ryan of Atmostheory. Simple, folky, and can pretty much work on any chair or couch because they are black and white. Most of the designs are out of stock but I am sure there will be a re-stocking on them soon. At a price of only $35 for some functional art that’s not a bad deal.

No comments: