Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bohemian Modern : Abbot Kinney Vol. 04


So it’s been a while since I have posted a mix. I am going to try to reward my patient followers with a few mixes this week. To start, here is another installment from the BoMo Abbot Kinney series. This mix is chock full of laid back beats and summer soul. Pour an ice cool Mint Julep and ENJOY THE MIX HERE!

(1) Will Smith - The Rain
(2) Jill Scott - Bedda At Home
(3) Leela James - When You Love Somebody
(4) Cody Chesnutt - The Seed
(5) Ray LaMontagne - Three More Days
(6) Bitter:Sweet - Overdue
(7) Anthony Hamilton - I Used to Love Someone
(8) Bilal - Sometimes
(9) Al Green - LOVE
(10) Koop - In A Heartbeat
(11) James Hunter - People Gonna Talk
(12) Amp Fiddler - Hey Joe
(13) Ray Charles - Don’t You Know
(14) Nikka Costa - I Gotta Know
(15) Mos Def & Brixxx - If It’s Alright Yall
(16) Jamie Lidell - Green Light
(17) Me’Shell Ndegeocello - Shirk

3 comments:

HENRY & LIBBY said...

i love your mixes! especially since i am from la i really appreciate the songs you associate with each other. thanks so much for posting them!

HENRY & LIBBY said...

sorry that was supposed to say each area

since78 said...

Awesome thanks Tiger! It’s nice to have destination mixes in my opinion. I like throwing on mixes when I am driving/walking/biking to specific parts of town. Glad you like them too.