Monday, April 21, 2008

Mini Cooper Clubman S



I currently drive a 2003 Mini Cooper S but I have been considering trading it in for a new ride. I have a few cars I am into at the moment but the current obsession is the new Mini Cooper Clubman S. I built my own today and it came out looking pretty slick in a black on black scheme with red and black leather interior. My price range is about $30K to $40K or so and once I tricked this bad boy out it came out to be $33K. My other cars of interest right now are the Volvo C30 2.0 R, the BMW 1 Series Coupe, the BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si, the Mercedes C300 Sport, or the A4 Avant S-Line. It won’t be for another few months before I actually will be ready to seriously start looking but I can dream for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

yanmaneee said...

curry 7
kobe basketball shoes
100% real jordans for cheap
yeezy shoes
longchamp
yeezys
lebron shoes
yeezy shoes
supreme new york
golden goose outlet