Saturday, August 2, 2008

Old Mixes

So I have had quite a few requests for my old mixes to be uploaded. The unfortunate news is that I am out of space on my server with Media Temple and since I am uploading these out of the kindness of my heart I don’t see that happening as of now. I get really really cheap hosting with them now, it’s practically free, but to upgrade would mean me having to spend quite a bit more each month. If anyone has any solution or if I can get enough people who would donate to the cause (which I know may be illegal ) to help me cover the extra cost. The best I can do now is to say, check my blog out frequently and get the mixes while they are fresh out of the box. Thanks for all of the support and kind words though. I really do appreciate it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rapidshare? That seems to be what most of the MP3 blogs use also.

since78 said...

I'll definitely look into that. Thanks!

Trevor Gerzen said...

Muxtape. It's a site where you can create virtual "Mixtapes". You create a playlist and then upload your songs. I believe they have to be DRM free.

Justin Lilly said...

Another option would be Amazon's S3. Its quite cheap in terms of storage or bandwidth. Also, dreamhost offers a very large amount of storage for their hosting plans. I know several people who use it solely to upload backups.